Guild is an Australian small business so we are not required to subcribe to the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), but we want to opt-in to it anyway.
If you read it, it seems fair and right. Essentially we don’t want overly collect your information and we don’t want to share it with others.
The act is great and it allows you to:
- know why your personal information is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be disclosed to
- have the option of not identifying yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- ask for access to your personal information (including your health information).
- stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
- ask for your personal information that is incorrect to be corrected.
- make a complaint about an entity covered by the Privacy Act, if you consider that they have mishandled your personal information.n
We think this is great and opt-in to this.
Guild will not collect sensitive information.